Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The manuscript is delivered in Polish or in English.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- All image files (illustrations, figures and so on) are submitted as separate files in the following formats: AI, PDF or EPS.
- ORCID iD, current institutional affiliation and biographical data shall be included (via settings in the 'Public' tab in the author's profile page).
The author should insert information about only one university affiliation.
- Submission of a manuscript is equivalent to the statement that the author is entitled to the copyrights to the manuscript and that the manuscript is free of legal defects.
- The contributor shall be responsible for securing any copyright waivers and permissions as may be needed to allow (re)publication of the material in the manuscript (text, illustrations, etc.) that is the intellectual property of third parties.
- The paper acceptance is constrained by the legal requirements as shall be in force at the time of publication regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- Each contribution is made freely accessible on the half-yearly magazine “Com.press” website.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.